We find ourselves in the midst of unprecedented changes, here at home and around the world. Because this fundraiser has such a significant impact on our operations budget, we are re-booting this fun event!
- Tickets go on sale September 1. Winners will be drawn on September 30, 2020.
- Check the website for destination details
- March ticket holders will have several options:
- Retain your current ticket. When sales resume, you will immediately be one of the ‘registered’ sales.
- Swap your ticket for a different destination. We will arrange these swaps prior to the re-boot.
- Or, you may request a full refund at any time between now and August 1, 2020.
By September, we will all definitely need something like WheelsUp! to look forward to!
Winners will have a 12 month window to book and travel following the drawing on September 30th.
With only 100 tickets available for each destination, your chances of winning are fabulous. And, because the ticket price is so reasonable, even if you are not selected you are still a winner: you provided a month of hot meals delivered to one of our recipients.
Go to the WheelsUp site for more details, and to see this year's WheelsUp! destinations.
Be sure to thank our amazing sponsors, who are making our WheelsUp! 2020 adventure a tremendous success! Please mention to them how much you appreciate their support of the homebound in our community.
Central Virginia HOME Magazine
Innovative Wireless Technologies
Lynchburg News & Advance
Blue Ridge Hearing Aids & Audiology Associates
Bank of the James
BB&T/Scott and Stringfellow
Anthony & Company Spa and Salon
Aylor's Farm & Garden
Davies and Davies
Baird Wealth Management
Isabella's Italian Trattoria
Moore & Giles